Stop Junk Mail
Junk Mail can drive just about anyone nuts! Junk mail companies get your information anytime you sign up for a sweepstakes, donate money, fill out product warranty cards, buy a new home, refi, etc. Anytime you do anything that requires you give out your name and address, rest assured it is being sold to some junk mail company. It sucks, but true. So when filing out this information be sure to 1.) assert that it is necessary to give out your name, and 2.) clearly let them know you are not interested in receiving any junk mail from anyone. period.
Junk Mail Information
Good news, in as little as 6 weeks you could be seeing less junk mail and be helping the enviroment (yup less junk mail are good for the trees) Sorry I can't help you with less bill in the mail. Hey hope all this info did helped you out - I now see about 90%-95% less junk mail and please let your friends and just about anyone know of this site.
Remove Junk Mail
Here are some good sites to surf for Junk Mail Removal, it's free and it works- I've tried them myself!
Stop Junk Mail
When Calling or Mailing, Ask to be remove or opt out from the mailing list. Tell them your sick and tired of receiving unwanted Junk Mails and want to stop junk mail delivery to your home!.
- America Online : 1-800-827-6364
- Transunion : 1-888-8688 or 1-888-5optout | Mail request to - Attn: Name Removal PO Box 97328 Jackson, MS 39288-7328
- Equifax : 1-888-8688 or 1-888-5optout | Mail Request to - PO Box 105873 Atlanta, GA 30348
- Innovis : Attn: Consumer Affairs - PO Box 1358 Columbus, OH 43216-1358
- Experian : 1-888-633-4402 | Mail Request to - Attn: Opt Out 701 Experian Parkway Allen, TX 75013
- National Do Not Call List : www.DoNotCall.com or call 1-888-382-1222
- To Remove yourself from most national direct mail list, send your name and address to : DMA Mail Preference Service : PO BOX 643 Carme, NY 10512
- To Reduce the number of telephone solicitation from national marketers, send name, address and telephone number to : DMA Telephone Preference Service : PO BOX 1559 Carmel, NY 10512
Remove my junk mail now! Opt out Junk Mail - I hate Junk Mail
Stopping Junk Mail
How To Put Junk Mails In The Garbage Permanently
Be it in your mailbox or your online inbox, junk mails are truly annoying and gets in your nerves oftentimes. About 100 million trees are ground up to produce unsolicited mail. About 28 billion gallons of water are wasted in order to process paper to use for junk mail. About 4 million tons of paper is wasted, and about $320 million in taxes are spent in getting rid of junk mail each year.
Spam mail is just the same. Unsolicited commercial email radically slows system performance, and increases ISP operating costs, which translates to higher charges for the end consumer. All that hassle in order to generate a 2% response rate from the recipient base.
To avoid receiving junk mail and making your effort to save some valuable time, here’s what you can do:
1. In filling out forms for your online transactions, be aggressive in informing them not to sell your name, address, social security number, email address or phone number to anyone else for marketing or promotional purposes.
2. Never reply to spam, even to send a “remove” request. Most spammers ignore this request, and worse, add you to the list of validated email addresses that they will then sell.
3. Download anti-spam software. It is highly recommended to buy licensed software instead of those that you can get for free.
4. If the spammer is an individual, you can inform them that you charge for use of your facilities to transmit and store unsolicited email, and insist for their address so you can send the bill, based from US Code Title 47, Section 227 (b)(1)(C), saying that spam is illegal.
5. If the company has a popular domain name, complain to the abuse department at email@example.com, the standard address for spam complaints.
6. You can also get preferred mail service, which has a higher spam protection from most ISPs.